Sustainability & Ingredients
Our Commitment to Sustainability
The Aloe Vera used to create our alasta® is sustainably sourced and cut by hand in order to preserve the integrity of the plant. Unique to traditional aloe farming, it is only cut during the hours when the active ingredient is present in the plant.
Our commitment doesn't end with the purity and quality of superior organic and natural ingredients. From the farms to the factories, we adhere to a strict green code of sustainability:
- Products are made with organic, natural, and green ingredients
- Essential oils are natural and organic
- Free of animal-derived ingredients, never tested on animals
- Products don’t include any endangered plant species
- Free of Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol and Parabens
Our Pledge to Cruelty-Free Skincare Products
Woodcliff Skincare Solutions, Inc. does not conduct any animal testing on its products, nor do its products contain any animal-derived ingredients.